I am currently working at Ramp as a Web Engineer to shape Ramp's marketing site and drive Ramp's growth through the website. Previously, I led the development and helped refresh various brands' websites, including Glaukos, KLA, and Rubicon MD. I also developed the new Dropmark under Oak Studios. Outside of work, I was an Adjunct Professor at Hunter College and taught a Web Development course at Film and Media department at Hunter College (2021-2022).
I hold a Master's degree in Interactive Telecommunications Program (ITP) from NYU Tisch School of the Arts and a Bachelor of Science's degree in Interactive Media Arts from NYU Shanghai.
Chat with me if you have freelance web development projects or want to collaborate with me in the NYC area or remote. You can find my resume/CV here.
- Developing Webs and Minds - A Conversation with Zeyao Li, the Spark 火花, Mar 2022
- Adjacent Issue 8, Cybernetics of Sex Webzine, New York, NY, Oct 2021
- Maker Faire, Thirsty Plant, New York, NY, May 2020
- NYU ITP Spring Show, Aaalone, Virtual, May 2020
- Liberty Science Center Engineering Week, Thirsty Plant, Jersey City, NJ, Feb 2020
- NYU ITP Winter Show, Thirsty Plant, New York, NY, Dec 2019
- GameScenes, The Man and Woman Who Married The Internet, July 2019
- NYU Shanghai IMA Winter Show, Broken Heart Museum, Shanghai, China, Dec 2018
- Web Production 1, Hunter College CUNY, 2021-2022
- Why do we make, what we make? - A Panel Discussion about "Intention" behind your Design Practice, ITP Camp, 2020
- Prototype Web VR: build your own web VR experience with a-frame and p5.js, MakerSpace, 2019
- Prototype Web VR: build your own web VR experience with a-frame and p5.js, ITP Camp, 2019
- Intro to Photogrammetry: Turning yourself into a 3D model and twerking in a virtual environment, ITP Camp, 2019
- New York University, MPS, Interactive Telecommunications Program
- New York University Prague, Exchange, Media Culture and Communication
- New York University Shanghai, Bachelor of Science, Interactive Media Arts