I am a design engineer and educator studying at NYU's Interactive Telecommunications Program. Previously, I worked as a Counselor at ITP Camp, a Design Lab Coordinator at NYU MakerSpace, and a Producer at R/GA.
As a Design Engineer (some people call it UX Engineer, UX developer...), I mainly work on building interactive web experiences that implement the good design. I am confident working in a fast-paced environment that has a cross-disciplinary team with multiple cultural backgrounds.
The designer side of me pursues creative and smooth interactions between the user and the web. I demonstrate the design with the help of Adobe XD and Figma.
Before stepping into the field of technology, I worked in the media industry, covering fashion news for i-D magazine, lifestyle and beauty for The NYTimes Style Magazine China Edition, and LGBTQ activism for PragueCast in Prague.
I am looking for opportunities for Fall/Winter 2020 internship and full-time 2021 work. Get in touch with me!
- Maker Faire, Thirsty Plant, New York, NY, May 2020
- NYU ITP Spring Show, Aaalone, Virtual, May 2020
- Liberty Science Center Engineering Week, Thirsty Plant, Jersey City, NJ, Feb 2020
- NYU ITP Winter Show, Thirsty Plant, New York, NY, Dec 2019
- GameScenes, The Man and Woman Who Married The Internet, July 2019
- NYU Shanghai IMA Winter Show, Broken Heart Museum, Shanghai, China, Dec 2018
- Why do we make, what we make? - A Panel Discussion about "Intention" behind your Design Practice, ITP Camp, 2020
- Prototype Web VR: build your own web VR experience with a-frame and p5.js, MakerSpace, 2019
- Prototype Web VR: build your own web VR experience with a-frame and p5.js, ITP Camp, 2019
- Intro to Photogrammetry: Turning yourself into a 3D model and twerking in a virtual environment, ITP Camp, 2019
- New York University, MPS, Interactive Telecommunications Program, 2019 - 2021
- New York University Prague, Exchange, Media Culture and Communication, 2017
- New York University Shanghai, Bachelor of Science, Interactive Media Arts, 2015-2019