Besides my professional work as a web developer, I explore creativity in various medium with technology. Here are some projects I made that showcases the fun side of me.
- Virtual RealityFront-end DevelopmentMuseum TechnologyBroken Heart Museum
2018A web-based virtual reality bedroom that tells a non-linear story about love and loss.
- Augmented RealityFront-end DevelopmentMuseum TechnologyAnother Layer
2018A web AR tool that lets the visitor scan the paintings in museums and explore underlying layers.
- Augmented RealityGame DevelopmentInner Chaos
2017An Augmented Reality shooting game that transforms objects in our life into your weapon in the digital world.
- Full Stack DevelopmentSocketsHi Stranger
2020An exploration of collectively building a conversation without context in order to express creativity.
- Creative CodingDesignBeijinger in New York
2018A programming design book that compares two different cities I call home.
- Physical InstallationMoonwalk Robot
2016Moonwalk Robot is a shy creature that moves backwards when visitors get close to it.